CALL 24-Hour Helpline: (410) 997-2272
- This event has passed.
Step 1: Exploring the Dynamics of Sexual & Intimate Partner Violence
July 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Learn how to create the change required for violence prevention!
HopeWorks’ mission is to support and advocate for people in Howard County affected by sexual and intimate partner violence and to engage the community in creating the change required for violence prevention.
Volunteer applicants, community members and partners are invited to join us for this interactive virtual training focused on understanding the root causes of gendered violence. The workshop includes:
- an overview of intimate partner violence
- an overview of sexual violence
- an exploration of the root causes of violence
- an introduction to HopeWorks’ services and programs
- information on volunteering opportunities
This free training is required for volunteer candidates and is open to the public. Preregistration is required.