CALL 24-Hour Helpline: (410) 997-2272
What Information is Collected
While visiting www.hopeworksofhc.org, you may be asked to provide personal information in order to use certain features such as our newsletter sign-up or contact form. The information we collect may include: your name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. If you choose to donate online through our donation page, you may also be asked to provide your payment method and billing information. We do not ask you for personal information except when necessary for a specific, limited purpose.
Like most websites, www.hopeworksofhc.org collects non-personally identifying information in order to better understand how visitors use our site. This information is typically made available by web browsers or servers and may include: device type, browser type, browser version, IP address, language preference, referring site, the pages that you visit, the time spent on those pages, and the date and time of each visit.
How Your Information May Be Used
Information we collect from you may be used in several ways:
- Your name and contact information may be used to respond to your inquiry submitted through our contact form.
- Your name and email address may be used to send you periodic emails about our services and programs. (You may always “opt-out” at any time if you do not wish to receive our messages.)
- Your payment and billing information may be used to process a transaction that you have authorized on our donation page. We will only use this information as you have instructed.
- Your non-personally identifiable usage data may be used to help monitor and improve our website.
We do not sell, share, or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties, with the exception of trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website. We may also release your information when required to comply with the law or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic by collecting usage data from visitors, including cookies. www.hopeworksofhc.org uses Google Analytics for the purpose of monitoring and evaluating the use of our website. For certain web browsers, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing your information (including your IP address) by downloading this browser plugin and installing it: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
Charity Proud (provided by Alboddo Technology, LLC) is a cloud-based, donation acceptance and constituent management software for nonprofit organizations. www.hopeworksofhc.org uses Charity Proud for purposes such as: processing online donations and fundraisers; collecting and maintaining donor information; managing volunteer registration and volunteer contact information. We may also use reports provided by Charity Proud to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make more accurate budget projections or create new fundraising campaigns. We do not sell or share our donor list with any other organization.
Third-Party Links & Embedded Content
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://hopeworksofhc.org/contact-us
- By phone: (410) 997-0304
- By mail: 9770 Patuxent Woods Drive, Suite 300, Columbia MD 21046