CALL 24-Hour Helpline: (410) 997-2272
Stewards of Children Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training for Parents, Communities and Youth-Serving Organizations
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Learn how to prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse.
April is Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Month!
Come join us for this free, in-person training for parents, communities and youth-serving organizations.
You Will Gain:
- Increased Awareness of the prevalence, consequences, and circumstances of child sexual abuse
- New Skills to help adults prevent, recognize, and react responsibly to child sexual abuse
- Positive Changes to organizational policies and procedures
- Individual Empowerment through an understanding of personal responsibility and
- actionable ways to make a difference